Protecting Our Clients
Last updated 12/06/2018
Palate Cuisine (“we”) are devoted to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The data controller is CHEF DIANA'S CUISINE CONSULTING, INC, a company incorporated in Florida, USA with a registered office at 3001 W SIGNTURE DRIVE, DAVIE, FL 33314, USA.
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.palatecuisine.com (“our site”). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• Information that you provide for the purpose of responding to a job advertisement on our site or any site linked to our site and information that you provide for the purpose of speculatively informing us about your interest in employment opportunities.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond.
• Details of your visits to our site and the resources you access.
The types of personal information collected from you may include your name, address, telephone, fax number or e-mail address. Except where you provide your personal information to us in accordance with the above, we will not collect these types of personal information without first asking you for it.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and we may collect information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies are small text files that contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to:
• estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
• store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests;
• speed up your searches; and
• recognize you when you return to our site.
Most web browsers allow some user control of most cookies through the browser settings. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. For information on changing these settings, please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
Storing Your Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Using Your Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to contact you where you have requested information from us or have reported a problem with our site;
• to respond to any information you have provided in respect of a job advertisement on our site or any site linked to our site or your interest in employment opportunities; and
• to notify you about changes to our service.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may disclose your personal information to any company in our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• if we sell or buy any business or assets;
• if CHEF DIANA'S CUISINE CONSULTING, INC is or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party;
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
• we have hired or who have been hired on our behalf, including Google Analytics who we use to gather statistics on portions of our site. These companies – our suppliers – are contractually bound to use personal information we share with them only to perform the services we have hired them to provide;
• to protect the rights, property, or safety of Palate Cuisine, our customers or others.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.